DRDO Apprentice Recruitment
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment Form 2022: Brief Information: Defense Bioengineering & Electromedical Laboratory (DEBEL) Bangalore, Defense Research and Development Organisation, Ministry of Defence, engaged in Research and Development in Life Support Systems has released notification for Graduate Apprentice application for the post of Graduate Apprenticeship. are invited to. 202 posts. All Eligible Candidates Who Are Eligible For This Apprentice Recruitment And Completed The Eligibility They Can Apply Before 8th June 2022. Refer to Advertisement for Information Related to Refund Process NFL RFCL Vacancy Latest News 2022.
Defense Bioengineering and Electrical Medicine Laboratory (DEBEL)
Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Ministry of Defense
DRDO Advertisement No: DEBEL/HRD/Apprentice/01/2022 Short Details of Notification
- Application Started: View Notification
- The last date for receipt of applications is 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. In employment news.
- General/OBC/EWS: 0/-
- SC/ST/PWD: 00/-
DRDO Age Limit as on 30.11.2020
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 30 years
- Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit) – As per rules
Duration of Training: One Year Stipend Provisions:
- Candidates selected as Graduate Apprentices will receive a consolidated stipend of Rs. 9000 per month till the completion of apprentice training.
Educational Qualification for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Educational Requirements: Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./B.Tech.) in relevant subjects.
- Candidate should not have work experience of one year or more.
- The candidate should not have completed 3 years after passing the qualifying examination.
DRDO Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee Total Posts: 20 Posts
- Mechanical – 06 posts
- Biomedical – 06 Posts
- Computer Science/IT – 02 Posts
How to fill DRDO Graduate Apprentice Offline Form 2022
For registration log on to http://mhrdnats.gov.in
- The duly filled application along with relevant documents in support of educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate (if applicable) should be scanned into a PDF file and emailed to [email protected] The application form can also be downloaded from the ‘What’s New’ section of the DRDO website (www.drdo.gov.in).
- The last date for receipt of applications is 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. In employment news. Incomplete/received applications after the due date will be rejected.
Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of their marks obtained in the degree and may have to appear for an interview. Short-listed candidates will be informed through the mail id provided in the resume
important link :- https://www.drdo.gov.in/