ITI Admission Online Form 2023
ITI Admission Form 2023 For Session 2023 Online Form
|ITI Admission Online Form 2023: Industrial Training Institute Has released the notification for the ITI entrance exam For Engineering Trades And Non-Engineering Trades. Any candidate who wants to take ITI admission in ITI can apply Online Form In June 2023. Read the notification for admission-related eligibility, age, fee, campus details, and all other information.|
ITI Industrial Training Institute
CTI Apply Online Form 2023
Online admission portal student login
Hall Tickets: Notify Soon
Important Expected Dates
|Online Application Start: June 2023|
|All India Common Entrance Test: July 2023|
|Mock Examination: Notify Soon|
|CBT Exams/: Notify Soon|
|Result: Notify Soon|
Eligibility for ITI Admission 2023
ITI (NCVT Certificate)
SC / ST / PH / EWS /: 300/-
Pay Fees UPI/Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
ITI Admission Age Limit 2023
Age limit:12 years, No upper age limit.
|Lower Cut Off out of 100 Marks||33||29||20|
ITI Counselling Fees 2023
The counseling Fee is Rs.1000 which is non-refundable. The counseling Fee will be adjusted in the admission Fee for candidates who have taken admitted to any phase of counseling. Only candidates who have paid counseling Fees, will be considered for Counselling.
Phases of Counselling
CITS 2023 Online counseling will be conducted in Three Phases
- First Phase of Counselling
- Second Phase of Counselling
- Third Phase of Counselling
- Spot Admission.
How to Fill ITI Application Online Form 2023
- The link for the online application will be available The registration facility for trainees must be available on the portal from June 2023.
- Kindly Check and collect all documents – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before submitting, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Suppose the Candidate is Required to Pay the Application Fee and Must Submit it. If You Have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Candidates can give the online MOCK test for online examination from https://bhartskills.blogspot.com/
- The candidates are advised to visit the websites: https://bhartskills.blogspot.com/ from time to time for the latest information (updates) relating to the entrance test/admission.
- The eligibility, syllabus for the trades, and exam website http://nimionlineadmission.in
- The candidate can select any entrance examination center at his/her convenience and indicate his/her preferences. Exam centers might change based on the number of candidates who applied for the particular center. If very few candidates have opted for an Exam center, an alternate available center will be provided.
- The respective Institute will finalize the allotment of seats in an institute during counseling solely based on merit and as per the choices mentioned by the candidate in his application as well as considering the reservation norms.
- If as per merit, the candidate’s preferred seats are not vacant, he/she will be offered a seat wherever available.
- No transfer request for admission.
- Only those candidates who have appeared and qualified in the AICET -2023 as per merit are eligible for ITI admission
ITI Counseling Process
The counseling process of the ITI entrance exam is conducted in Four Phases.
- 1st round counseling
- 2nd round counseling
- 3rd round counseling
- Map of round counseling
Online admission portal Haryana
To take provisional admission, you will have to go to any nearest ITI with the fee payment receipt and instrument letter, there you will have to take all the original documents so that your physical document verification will be done, only after that you will verify all the documents.
Document Required to be ITI Documents Verification will be verified
- Counseling Fee payments and Institute Allotment notifications are generated from the portal.
- Academic certificate – 8th/10th/+2
- Marksheet And certificate of completing ITI/Degree/Diploma
- Caste Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Ex-serviceman Certificate
- Adhar Card
All students are given 4 days to take provisional admission, once the candidate is admitted, he will not be able to participate in any further counseling but can participate in the transfer process.
Admission portal login
|Apply||Registration | Log In|
|ITI Website||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|