Mazagran Dock Recruitment 2022 apply online
Mazagon Mock Recruitment 2022 apply online 9001:2015 accredited company. It is a profit-making center Government Schedule ‘A’ PSUs under the Ministry of Defence, Department
For Indian Navy. There has been a steady increase of MDL both in physical as well as
financial standards and an ambitious development plan. current business is
Approx `4,048 crore. Which is expected to increase further in the coming years. MDL
The workforce is about 9,000.
- Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the following:
(Online application starts from 25 Jan ’22 and closes 08 Feb ’22):
The maximum age limit is 38 years and the minimum age limit is not less than 18 years
As of 01 Jan ’22.
- i) Upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (NCL) and 5 years for
SC/ST candidates as per rules.
- ii) Relaxation in upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities (40% and above)
10 years for General candidates, 13 years for OBC candidates, and 15 years
Year for SC/ ST candidates as per Govt. Rule.
iii) East. Employees working on fixed term contract basis in MDL:
Get 10 years of age relaxation apart from other relaxations on 4(i)
Up to 4 (ii).
- iv) Ex-Servicemen who have worked continuously for at least 6 months
Age relaxation will be given to service in the Armed Forces of the Union
Period of service plus 3 years.
- Period of Contract: The contract for all the above categories will be:
Tenure of 03 years can be extended up to 01yr+01yr depending on the requirement.
- The details of duties are as follows:
Mazagon dock salary
Shipbuilding project required 12651 Hull construction work, Project
12704, 12705, 12706, and 12707 Outfitting work and other allied work-related
to the project.
Selected candidates are required to work on jobs related to production/
Outfitting work as per production norms and applicable multiple trade policies
including the job specifications covered by these policies at the company
and is amended from time to time.
- Selection Process
- Candidates will be called for a “Written Test” based on information
provided by them online. Detailed scrutiny of documents of
Shortlisted candidates will be made at the time of the Trade Test.
- Based on the performance in written tests and experience
Candidates will be called for Trade/Skill Test. candidates will be
In case the vacancies are exceeded in the ratio of 1:3, they are called for Trade Test.
if the vacancies are between 50 to 100 and 1:5 in case of
The vacancies are less than 50.
- Final Merit List Online. will be prepared based on combined marks of
Written Test, Experience, and Trade/Skill Test.
- However, depending on the number of candidates applying
For the above posts, the management may decide to terminate the written test
And select the candidates based on experience and trade/ skill test.
- The syllabus for the online examination is given in the Annexure-I
At the end of this ad.
- The marking pattern will be as follows:
Mazagon Mock Recruitment how to apply:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Log on to MDL website https://mazagondock.in
Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive
- Click on Non-Executive Tab
- Register by filling in the relevant details and clicking on the “Submit” button.
- Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” and “Password”
- Select the job under the Non-Executive tab and look for “Eligibility Criteria”
- At the time of applying, the candidate should have a recent scanned copy of
Passport size color photograph, his/her signature, and other relevant
Certificate in JPEG format.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill in all the details in the online
- Candidates can enter ‘NA’ in the mandatory fields which do not apply to them
Mazagon dock career
The application form needs to be edited before clicking on the change
“to present or to show”.
- Candidates belonging to the General/OBC/EWS category are required to
Pay 100/- as application fee. Detailed instructions for payment of
The processing fee may be referred to in para-16.
(Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD (Persons with Disabilities)
- Click on the “Home” tab and ensure your application submission status