Ravi ITI Admission Online Form 2023
Haryana Ravi ITI Admission Online Form 2023 Started: Haryana Ravi Pvt. ITI Admission 2022 Registration started on 30th July 2023. Get ITI Haryana Admission Online Form 2023 direct link and fill online application before the last date 16 August 2023. Skill Development and Industrial Training Department, Haryana has invited online applications for pre-registration for ITI courses for the academic year 2022-23. The application form submission process starts on 30th July 2023. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility criteria details and only eligible candidates can register before the last date.
Features of ITI Admission online registration
Name of the Institution Skill Development and Industrial Training Department, Haryana
Admission for Haryana ITI Admission 2022
Age Required Minimum 14 Years
The last date of the online form is 16 August 2022
Haryana ITI Admission Dates
30 July 2022
Official website itiharyana.gov.in
Haryana ITI Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Minimum required age is 14 years.
Educational Qualification: Must have passed 10th/12th. Check stream-wise eligibility criteria from the brochure.
Application Fee – ITI Haryana Admission Form 2022
For SC/ST/EWS: Rs.52000/-Total
For All Others: Rs.52000/-Total
Application Fee Payment: Online Mode.
Important Dates: Haryana ITI Admission Online Form 2023
- Online registration start date: 30 July 2022
- Last date for online registration: 16 August 2022
Documents Required for Haryana ITI Admission Form 2023
You need to keep the following documents with you while filling out the Ravi Pvt.ITI Admission Form:
- Educational Qualification Document.
- Aadhar Card – Aadhar Card
- Personal mobile number and email address.
- Residence Certificate – Residence Proof
- Certificate of family income – Income certificate.
- Paytm / Debit Card / Credit Card etc for online payment.
- List of institutes where you want to take admission.
- List of occupations (in descending order of priority).
- Calculate your marks on the basis of your CGPA.
- Applicant Bank Passbook.
Reservation / Caste Certificate (Certificate of SC / SC Deprived / BCA / BCB / PH / EWS (General Category) / Fatherless or Orphan / Widow / Children of Widow / Ex-Serviceman (ESM) / Ex-Serviceman Dependent (ESM)).
New Registration:- Click Here