Wipro technical Questions and Answers
1. How many grams of NaOH will react with 0.2 equivalent of HCl?
2. Which of the following is least acidic
3. In Reimer-Tiemann’s reaction, the reaction intermediate is
4. Which of the following is most acidic?
5. A catalyst
6. The rate of the first-order reaction depends on the
7. The most abundant element in the universe is
8. Integrate 3x + 5 / (x3-x2-x+1)
9. If y=cos-1(cosx + 4sinx)/(17)1/2, then dy/dx is
10. The maximum KE of the photoelectron emitted from a surface is dependent on the sum of n terms of two series of A.P are in the ratio 5n+4:9n+6 .find the ratio of their 13th
11. If the letters of the word “ratchet” are arranged in all possible ways and these words are written
out as in a dictionary, what is the rank of the word “ratchet”
12. Ravi’s salary was reduced by 25%.Percentage increase to be effected to bring the salary
to the original level is the system?
ANSWER= (C) .
13. A and B can finish a piece of work in 20 days. B and C in 30 days and C and A in 40 days.
In how many days will A alone finish the job
14. How long will a train 100m long travelling at 72kmph take to overtake another train
200m long travelling at 54kmph
15. What is the product of the irrational roots of the equation (2x-1)(2x-3)(2x-5)(2x-7)=9?